16.1.11

Downhill Day

While forty degrees to the head my send most to the beach, Luke & Tammy Jordaan, Lee Garrett and I ventured inland to Hillcrest, where we met Rob and Justine Garrett for a sweltering downhill session. The pristine tar yielded some 2m plus slides, and as an added bonus, no-one was (too seriously) hurt. It was cool to break free of the Durban-North bonds, and we were all left feeling good. My camera was passed around like a doobie, but I think the photo credits are correct.

Justine's:

Hanging with the Hombres

Style-Core

Never Been Happier

Thrad

Rob's:

Concrete and...

Uphill

Spent

Mine:

Slip 'n' Slide

Rob Pacing

2 comments:

  1. Flipping sick!
    When I come to Durbs one day I'll full on bomb some hills with you dudes.
    Amped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah dude we'll be glad to have you! What set-up are you riding?

    ReplyDelete