14.11.11

The Weekend Skim

You may see less skim and skate photos from me than you'd expect. I generally only shoot when I can't ride. Well, I'm typing this with a wrist-brace and a serious case of the Mondays. He's a pinch of the weekend skim for you.

Hitlers

Attack!

Schwack Peeman

Hitlers

Spray

Shove

Pipe Dreams

"Dude it's getting on your face!"

Yeti

Guy

Slash

Frontside Pop

Guy Schwack

Backside Pop

Ninja

Long Beach

Peeman

Peeman

Peeman

Peeman

Hawk

Peeman

Peeman

Long Beach

2 comments:

  1. Sick shots, looks like some fun times! Hitlers is one of my favourite spots for a boogie shore break. Hope the wrist-brace sorts you out ASAP! Where’s the name Hitlers from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. Yeah I'm going on a skim trip this weekend, so right now it's a precautionary thing. I have no idea where the name came from, but I did once see a dude on a scooter by the drain pipe with a massive swastika on his helmet. See you at the exhibition!

    ReplyDelete