4.5.11

Second Hand to None

I've spent many years brushing my hands over blood-stained clothes and choking on colonies of disturbed moths as they sought refuge in my trachea. Despite the general filth coating me after the last cranny's been scoured, the memories of the treasures I've found keep me interested; wetsuits, practically my whole DVD collection, R1 onesies. Keeping the hope alive, here's my latest find.

Sector 9

Sector 9

Sector 9

Sector 9

Sector 9

Sector 9

Sector 9

Sector 9

Sector 9

Sector 9

3 comments:

  1. Sick dude,

    similar trucks to mine. There are some really rad hills here in my town- steep and pristine. You should come visit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shot! Yeah dude I'll have to try factor in Japan, but I'm still more partial to a Barcelona stint with you guys. Fair?

    ReplyDelete